Trades Helper Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Classification:
trades in job set-up. Working conditions include restricted
movement, dirty environment, air contamination, intense noise,
hazardous materials, or lifting or carrying heavy objects.
a specialized classification and not part of a series.
Examples of Duties:
- Assists trades employees with daily activities on assigned
- Assists with collecting and delivering materials and/or
equipment needed on the job site.
- Cleans and/or performs minor repairs on equipment.
- Performs clean-up activities as jobs are completed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of trade in assigned area.
- Skill in the use of materials and equipment in assigned
Completion of one year vocational training; OR, Any equivalent
combination of experience and/or education from which comparable
knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved.
Next: Travel Education Specialist Job Description