Free Student Resume Template
Summer 2001 Pfizer, Inc. New York, New York
Summer Intern, Corporate Finance
- Researched and developed operational and strategic business plan for
North American Shared
Financial Services Center in Memphis, Tennessee.
- Estimated cost of implementation of XMS, a travel and expense
- Participated in design study and evaluated processes and systems
options to implement pan-
European Shared Financial Services for Pfizer Inc.
1996-1999 International Finance Corporation (World Bank) Kiev, Ukraine
Deputy Project Manager, Mass Privatization and Corporate Governance
- Formulated and implemented legislative and operational strategy for
- Established and maintained relationships with donor organizations,
high-level national officials
and local governors, resulting in project expansion from four to six
- Oversaw drafting of Law on Joint-Stock Companies and Law on
Development of Private
- Developed training strategy and organized 46 seminars for 1,200
enterprises and 1,900 managers.
- Produced monthly bulletin and Corporate Governance Manual, which
were distributed to
managers and government officials throughout Ukraine.
- Managed 50 professionals in six regional offices; oversaw $1.8
million annual budget.
Public Relations Manager, Post-Privatization Development Project
(1996-1997) Minsk, Belarus
- Devised and executed public relations campaign to encourage small
- Organized and conducted seminars for Ministers, Members of
Parliament, and business leaders.
1995-1996 Carana Corporation Almaty, Kazakstan
Consultant, Small Scale Privatization Project
- Managed five consultants and developed business plans for small and
- Researched pharmaceutical, transportation, and fresh produce
industries and produced manuals
on investment and business opportunities in those industries.
1994-1995 Kompass Resources International Washington, D.C.
- Developed proposals for USAID-sponsored contracts relating to
health, environment, and
education sectors in the former Soviet Union.
- Managed project budgets for training programs aimed at specialists
from the former USSR.
1996-2000 Howell & Howell, Inc. Reston, Virginia
Co-founder and Vice-President
- Established pharmacy in Novosibirsk, Russia, with 90% return on
investment over two years.
- Evaluated and priced investment proposals for joint ventures in the