Free Basic Resume Template
Goldman, Sachs & Co.
Summer 2001 Investment Banking Summer Associate, Mergers & Strategic
Advisory New York, NY
- Conducted due diligence, valuation analysis, pro forma
merger modeling, client interaction,
and initial negotiation
for a $55 million buy-side advisory transaction (pending).
- Profiled potential white knights and prepared presentation
materials in the successful pitch to
defend Cooper Industries
in its $5.5 billion unsolicited bid from Danaher Corporation.
- Evaluated two strategic acquisition opportunities for a
large retailer’s international expansion.
- Assisted with the pitch preparation for an IPO spin-off of a
utility company subsidiary.
Captain, United States Army
1999-2000 Headquarters Company Executive Officer Germany & Kosovo
Second in command of a 300-soldier, $50MM logistical operations
- Planned and directed redeployment of unit from Kosovo while
simultaneously coordinating a
$40MM property transfer with
the replacement unit.
- Reintegrated maintenance, medical, communication, and
logistical support teams into a
warfare training focus upon
redeployment from Kosovo peace enforcement mission.
- Received senior commander’s highest rating of top 10% of
1998-1999 Reconnaissance Platoon Commander Germany & Kosovo
Commander of a 30-man surveillance team, one of NATO’s first ground
forces in Kosovo.
- Analyzed, planned, and executed search and seizure
operations to enforce civilian weapons
surrender by cordoning
towns and searching homes to confiscate contraband equipment.
- Devised and implemented a strategy for monitoring ethnic
violence by covertly placing
surveillance teams in city
buildings and abandoned homes under the cover of darkness.
- Recognized by the assistant division commander for leading
the best infiltration and
exploitation of enemy forces in
recent (five year) history during a 10-day training evaluation.
1997-1998 Tank Platoon Leader Germany & Bosnia
Commander of 16 soldiers and $14MM of main battle tank equipment.
- Led 75 combat zone patrols to enforce adherence to the 1995
Dayton Peace Accords.
- Mediated property and transportation disputes between Serbs,
Muslims, and Croats.
1997 Task Force Assistant Operations Officer Bosnia-Herzegovina
Supervisor of five branch liaisons in the operations center of a
1600-soldier task force.
- Synchronized multiple maneuver elements in support of the
task force’s tactical operations.
- Selected as primary spokesperson for internal and VIP
briefings to NATO and U.S. generals.