Functional Resume Sample
Tel: (214) 555-1111
234 Main St.
Dallas, TX 76333
- Sales negotiations, inventory control, expediting, vendor
discrepancies, product and service
- evaluations, developed procedures, job description outlines,
research, error/problem summations,
- used mainframe/personal computers. Interfaced with executives,
mgrs, supervisors, dept. heads, salespeople, customer service,
vendors, and accounting. My supervisor was the CEO or CFO.
- Subcontracting: waste/biohazardous/radioactive disposal,
plumping, electrical, AC, painting, floors,
- construction, janitorial, and burglar system. Government codes
and regulations, space utilization
- planning, shipping/receiving, handymen, temporary and facilities
workers, secured storage rooms,
- bank deposits.
- Food, linen, spirits, janitorial/spa supplies, office/computer
supplies, hardware, industrial
- hardware, warehouse equipment, furniture, medical disposables &
- hiring temporary workers, and subcontracting.
Records/Software worked with:
- Designed forms, charts/graphs, customer/vendor/business letters,
mortgage files, packing slips,
- requisitions, purchase orders, invoices, account statements,
credit form, recommendation reports,
- employee performance appraisals, blueprint reading, e-mail,
Netscape: Page composer, internet/www.Microsoft: Windows 98 & 95,
Word 97, Internet Explorer 4.0, Photo Editor, some HTML & Excel.
Computer Lab Assistant
Dallas Community Computer Center
Jan 97 to present
Numerous employment agencies
Feb. 1996 - Present
Assistant to the production chemist.
Polymer Technology International
10/1993 - 1/1995
Purchasing Agent and Facilities Management
4/89 - 5/92
Purchasing Agent for a four star resort.
Spa Hotel and Mineral Springs
1985 - 1989
Dallas Commuity Computer Center, Dallas TX - Netscape
Navigator 4.0 &
Page Composer, Microsoft: Windows 98 & 95, Word 97, Photo Editor,
Explorer 4.0. Homepage development, some html, WS FTP Pro, Abode
PhotoShop Deluxe 5.0.
Career Development Center, Arlington TX- Classes in
Microsoft: Windows 3.1, Word 6.0, some Excel.
Southern Methodist University, Dallas TX - B.A. in
Administration, minor psychology.
Dallas County Community College, Dallas TX- Associates in
Arts in Liberal Arts.
Member of the Dallas Community Network, 1995 to present.
Volunteer, Dallas Community Computer Center, 1997 to present.