Model Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Classification:
robed or disrobed, as subject for classroom life drawing or other
related academic curriculum.
a specialized classification and not part of a series.
Examples of Duties:
- Poses as a subject for art classes, which may require no
body movement for extended periods, or changing position on
intervals to show action.
- Performs a variety of intermittent poses or resume the same
pose through several class sessions.
- Wears costumes appropriate to the subject being taught.
- Poses with other models.
- Models one part of body, such as hands, legs, or face, as
- May develop own poses for artists, utilizing creativity.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Skill in projecting a professional image to the class.
- Skill in following both verbal and written instructions.
prior experience required; OR, Any equivalent combination of
experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills
and abilities have been achieved.
Next: Mover Job Description