Event Attendant Lead Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Classification:
Oversees and coordinates event attendants who act as guards, ushers
and ticket attendants for events.
third in a series of three classifications and is distinguished from
the Event Attendant, Senior in that incumbents typically supervise
Event Attendant, Seniors and the majority of time spent is on
Examples of Duties:
- Coordinates the activities of subordinates.
- Ensures adequate staffing for each event and briefs staff on
- Prepares and/or supervises the preparation of the assignment
roster and payroll attendants.
- Trains event attendants.
- Informs management of problems with the public, students,
staff and facilities.
- Monitors the inventory of crew supplies at the beginning of
each event season.
- Provides information, resolves problems and complaints of
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of supervisory practices and principles.
- Skill in prioritizing and coordinating activities of others.
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
years of event attendant experience; OR, Any equivalent combination
of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge,
skills and abilities have been achieved.
Next: Event Attendant Senior Job Description