Customer Service Resume
Customer Services Resume Tips
A resume is intended to give
your prospective employer a simple picture of your background
- Any template is for reference only. Do not use it as
your final version.
- Leave 1/2 to 3/4 inch margin to allow sufficient white
- Be careful to the grammar, spelling errors.
- Do not submit your resume alone. A powerful cover letter
is also needed to apply to a job position.
- Be brief, organized, factual, and positive.
- Don't be general or overly extensive.
- Don't submit before proofreading.
- Don't let someone else create for you. You should always
write by yourself.
Layout of a Customer Service Resume
To create your own resume, you may find the following sample
customer service resume useful.
At the very top of the resume, input your
personal information: your full name, mailing address, permanent
and current telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Use complete street address.
- Don't forget to Include zip code
for your area.
- In general, a cell phone number
If you want to include job objective, do it
here. The job objective is a short description of your
intention. It can look like this:
- Pursue a career in marketing
research utilizing my strong analytical and communicational
This is the place to emphasize your skills.
- Three to five words to describe
- Demonstrate your major
List your education in reverse chorological
order. Include each schools and training programs you have
- Name of institution, degree
obtained, level of degree, major, and date of attendance.
- Also list certifications if no
degree was granted.
- Include your academic
performance, e.g. GPA, Awards
List your employment history starting with
the most recent.
- Include job title, company name,
city, state, and dates of employment
- Use the same format for second,
Not reference list is needed. You can just
state: References available upon request
The above is not a sample of a customer service resume. If
you need one, please contact us.