Program Aide Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Classification:
Performs a variety of duties related to a specific project or
program. Incumbents in this classification typically assist in
performing clerical functions, assist in seminars, and/or perform
routine custodial duties. This position performs its duties with
established procedures and guidelines.
a specialized classification.
Examples of Duties:
- Assists program leader in preparing materials for programs
or projects by sorting, photocopying, stapling, etc.
- Assists in the preparation of programs, classes, seminars
and recreational activities.
- Assists in providing general information regarding the
- Assists in preparing routine records and reports for
- Assists in custodial duties including sweeping, dusting and
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Skill in both verbal and written communication.
- Skill in basic office procedures.
prior experience required.
Next: Program Coordinator Job Description