Moving Supervisor Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Classification:
Supervises a crew of Movers in the moving of furniture and
third in a series of three classifications.
Examples of Duties:
- Hires,coaches, reviews, supervises and terminates assigned
employees, or makes suggestions and recommendations that are
given particular weight regarding the employment status of
- Schedules workload of moving crew.
- Prepares estimates of moving costs and man-hours.
- Inventories moving equipment.
- Prepares and reviews time sheets to break out time spent on
- Coordinates special events and athletic clean-ups.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of moving techniques.
- Skill in leading the work of others.
- Skill in the use of moving techniques.
years of moving experience, which includes one year of lead
experience; OR, Any equivalent combination of experience and/or
education from which comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities
have been achieved.
Next: Musical Equipment Repair Technician Job Description