Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Classification:
Maintains and repairs mechanical equipment.
a specialized classification and not part of a series.
Examples of Duties:
- Maintains or repairs mechanical equipment such as custodial
equipment, parking mechanisms, or bowling equipment.
- Performs preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Uses power and hand tools to perform repair and maintenance
- Maintains files and records on equipment.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of basic maintenance repair and maintenance.
- Skill in diagnosing problems in basic mechanical equipment.
years of general maintenance experience; OR, Any equivalent
combination of experience and/or education from which comparable
knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved.
Next: Management Analyst Job Description