Filter Servicer Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Classification:
Inspects, maintains, or replaces air filters on H.V.A.C. equipment.
This is an entry-level classification. Working conditions include
restricted movement, dirty environment, air contamination, extreme
temperatures, intense noise, hazardous materials.
a specialized class and not part of a series. This classification
typically reports to the HVAC/Refrigeration Supervisor.
Examples of Duties:
- Inspects air filters on HVAC equipment to determine if
maintenance is required.
- Cleans and oils, or replaces air filters.
- Cleans air plenums.
- Recommends upgrade of air filters for efficiency.
- Schedules maintenance on air filters.
- Maintains records of maintenance on air filters.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of types of air filters.
- Skill in the maintenance of air filters.
Next: Financial Aid Counselor Job Description