Event Attendant Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Classification:
tickets and directs patrons. May also act as guard or usher, and
screens for contraband materials brought to the event.
first in a series of three classifications. It is distinguished from
the Event Attendant Senior in that the Event Attendant is not
responsible for monitoring the work of other Event Attendants.
Examples of Duties:
- Collects ticket from patrons and ensure tickets are valid.
- Screens patrons for prohibited items, such as containers or
- Guards entrances and exits, and monitors aisles and tunnels
- Directs patrons to their seating locations.
- Provides information to patrons regarding the events and
special facilities for the handicapped.
- Counts tickets received.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the seating arrangements and special facilities
of the building.
- Skill in verbal communication.
prior experience required; OR, Any equivalent combination of
experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills
and abilities have been achieved.
Next: Event Attendant Lead Job Description