Automotive Service Attendant Duties and Responsibilities
Purpose of Classification:
Services vehicles with fuel, lubricants, and accessories.
first in a series of six classifications.
Examples of Duties:
- Fuels vehicles.
- Changes oil and filter and lubricates vehicles.
- Changes, repairs, and balances vehicle tires.
- Makes emergency service calls on and off campus as required.
- Picks up parts from vendors.
- Checks vehicles and records any damages.
- Washes and cleans vehicles.
- Drives buses and other vehicles for special events or field
trips as required.
- Assists mechanics in the repair of vehicles when requested.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of techniques to service vehicles.
- Skill in servicing vehicles with fuel, lubricants and
months' automotive service experience; OR, Any equivalent
combination of experience and/or education from which comparable
knowledge, skills, and abilities have been achieved. Possession of a
current Arizona Type D/B/C driverís license upon employment.
Next: Behavior Education Specialist Job Description